AIRSTEPS scaffolding platforms for the scaffolding industry
About Nordic Platform
We act as an OEM manufacturer of custom-made composite platforms and accessories for multinational scaffolding system brands worldwide and not least as a manufacturer and supplier of our own composite deck brand AIRSTEPS to national scaffolding operators worldwide.
Our experience with the daily challenges in the scaffolding industry enables us to challenge the existing paradigms of the company. We work with agility, creativity and have a humble attitude to bring the best solutions into play to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
We are known for our customer commitment and our ingenuity about the product. With this combination, this gives our customers competitive advantages in their marketplace and a reliable partner with competencies and added value.
- Can be produced in any colour and customized with your logo – reducing the risk of theft.
- Extremely light – preventing lifting injuries.
- Extremely strong – Composite has been used for many years in the wind industry.
- Flexible – Available in all lengths and widths.
- Available for all scaffolding systems.
- Fire-resistant (UL94 V-0) – spread of a fire on the construction site is prevented.
- Thoroughly tested technology – fulfils all the latest standards.
- Acid and alkali-resistant – extends product lifetime.
- AIRSTEPS planks are IPR–protected under a PCT-patent.
- Tested with safety factor 3.
If you need further information or have questions about AIRSTEPS decks, please contact us. Our advisors will be happy to introduce our new AIRSTEPS deck. Arrange a personal appointment at our office, or in your desired location.
With our AIRSTEPS, we have significantly reduced the weight of a scaffolding deck. AIRSTEPS are available in scaffolding class 5 & 6 according to DIN EN 12811 and meets hereby all standards for ergonomics in the workplace.
The innovative and robust AIRSTEPS composite deck does not take in moisture or expand. The product is resistant towards standard chemicals and preserves its unique qualities at high and low temperatures. All this contributes to a long product lifetime.
All tests confirms the composites unique qualities both based on the technical characteristics as well as from the construction sites where they are frequently used. The AIRSTEPS deck is equipped with an anti-slip surface, which is extremely slip resistant.
AIRSTEPS meets all the safety standards and is patent protected.
AIRSTEPS OCEAN is our brand containing scaffolding accessories made from recyclable materials from the ocean without compromising on the quality and strength of the products.
By purchasing these products you will help us make a difference by removing plastic, ﬁshing nets etc. from the ocean and remanufacturing it into new products. Helping both humans and the oceanic animals towards minimizing the intake of microplastic and moving toward clean oceans – beneﬁtting all on this earth.
See The Material of the Future in Action
- High strength
- Low weight
- All lengths and widths
- All scaffold classes (1-6)
- Fire resistant (UL94V-0)
- Not conductive
- Acid and alkali resistant
- UV resistant
- Anti-slip surface
- Temperature between -30° and + 70°
- Safety factor 3
- Easy to clean
- Long product lifetime
- Can be produced in any colour
- Can be customized with your own logo